N9748C is a reserved FAA registration. It is reserved for film and entertainment usage as a false tail number. As such, a multitude of different sorts of aircraft have sported this number.
Uses of this code:
- Boeing 737 operating as Ajira Airways Flight 316 in LOST ABC TV series
- CIA surveillance Bell 206 helicopter in RED1 (Retired Extremely Dangerous) film
- Cessna float plane in the movie "Trapped" 2002
- Crashed airplane in S1E1 of "The Finder" (2011) Fox Television Network
- Cessna float plane in MacGyver S04E04