Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The OH-23 was based on the Hiller Model 360, which was designed by Stanley Hiller in 1947. The design was selected for use by the US Army after it completed a transcontinental flight of the United States in 1949 and was designated H-23. It saw service during the Korean War in the observation, utility, and medevac roles. It was even used early in the Vietnam War, before being replaced by the OH-6 Cayuse. The Raven also served with a number of other countries, including France, South Korea, and Great Britain.
- Powerplant: one Lycoming VO-435-23B 6-cylinder piston engine
- Maximum speed: 95 mph (153 km/h, 83 knots)
- Range: 197 mi (317 km, 171 nmi)
- Service ceiling: 13,200 ft (4,025 m)
- Crew: 2
- Empty weight: 1,816 lb (825 kg)
- Length: 27 ft 9 1⁄2 in (8.47 m)
- Rotor diameter: 35 ft 5 in (10.80 m)
- Height: 9 ft 9 1⁄2 in (2.99 m)