Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Douglas B-66 Destroyer was a reconnaissance and lieght-weight bomber aircraft of the US Air Force. They were in active service from 1956 to 1973. The B-66 is equipped with two jet engines under the wings, 294 B-66 Destroyer aircraft have been built. The B-66 was designed to replace the Douglas A-26 Invader.
- Test Aircraft, 5 were built
- Reconnaissance Aircraft, 145 were built (53-0409/0481, 54-0417/0446, 54-0506/0547)
- Leight-weight bomber, 72 were built (53-0482/0507, 54-0477/0505, 54-0548/0551, 55-0302/0314)
- ECM-Aircraft; 36 were built (54-0447/0476, 55-0384/0389)
- All-weather reconnaissance aircraft; 36 were built (55-0390/0425)
- ECM-modification of 13 B-66B
- 2 Test Aircraft (53-0488 und 54-0481) für the Gemini- and Apollo-Programs of the NASA
- Name of the RB-66C since 1966
- ECM-modification of 52 RB-66B
- Northrop X-21A
- Two test aircraft modified into WB-66D