The Canadair CT-133 Silver Star was a version of the Lockheed T-33 Shooting Star built under licence in Canada.
- T33ANX: Nene prototype for Canadian built aircraft.
- CT-133 Silver Star 3: Standard designation for production Canadian aircraft, known as CL-30 by Candair and T-33AN by Lockheed.
- TE-133: Designation for anti ship threat simulation aircraft.
- ET-133: Designation for aerial threat simulation aircraft
- CE-133: Designation for upgraded EW training aircraft.
- CX-133: Designation for ejector seat testbed aircraft.