- C-20A - USAF variant configured for 14 passengers and 5 crew
- C-20B - C-20A with upgraded electronics used for Presidential and VIP missions
- C-20C - C-20B with upgraded secure communications, backup for VC-25A Air Force One
- C-20D - C-20B with modified communications equipment for use by the U.S. Navy
- C-20E - C-20B with modified avionics and interior furnishings for use by the U.S. Navy
Military operators of the Gulfstream III, IV, and C-20 include:
Specifications (Gulfstream III) Edit
The Fairchild C-123 Provider is a twin-engined military transport aircraft produced by the US American manufacturer Fairchild Aircraft, developed by Chase Aircraft.
Propulsion 2 Radial Engines Engine Model Pratt & Whitney R-2800-99W Double Wasp Engine Power (each) 1715 kW 2300 hp
Speed 367 km/h 198 kts
Service Ceiling 8.839 m 29.000 ft Range 2.367 km 1.278 NM 1.471 mi.
Empty Weight 13.562 kg 30.000 lbs max. Takeoff Weight 27.216 kg 60.000 lbs
Wing Span 33,53 m 110,0 ft Wing Area 113,6 m² 1223 ft² Length 23,09 m 75,8 ft Height 10,39 m 34,1 ft