The Bell ARH-70 Arapaho is a cancelled light military helicopter designed for the United States Army. It would have been used for armed reconnaissance mainly in urban combat and has a crew of two.
- Crew: 2 pilots
- Max Capacity: 6 passengers
- Rotor Size: 10.67 m
- Height: 3.56 m
- Length: 10.57 m
- Max speed: 161 mph - 259 km/h
- Cruising speed: 130 mph - 209 km/h
- Service ceiling: 20,000 ft - 6,096 m
- Range: 186 miles - 300 km
- Weaponry: M310 hellfire launcher, M260 rocket launcher, HMP 400 machine gun, GUA-19 machine gun.